In my opinion, it has as to be a forum vet on here playing it up. They've mentioned points from much older arguments. If they were new, they wouldn't know these things [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Again, just my opinion.
I just think it's funny how upset people get about this when most of us realize they're probably two people we already know on the forum just trying to mess with everyones heads and stir up some trouble.
In my opinion, it has as to be a forum vet on here playing it up. They've mentioned points from much older arguments. If they were new, they wouldn't know these things [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Again, just my opinion.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
This reminds me of the wrestling duo that was gay a while back. Anyone remember their names? I'd have to say this is the forum's 1st official "gay" member(s).
Clintwood Greenwave
Back-to-Back Region D Champions
2008 LPD Champions
"State in '08"
Nah, we had some dude calling himself GS soldier from Gayville a little while back ago.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I've known the entire time that it was someone pulling a prank... they're using movie names from Brokeback Mountain, they've thrown around things that we've talked about a long time ago (my "perfect spirals" ... heh), and they're too idiotic and similar to possibly be two individuals.
ROY!? IS THAT YOU!? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
I can promise you one thing Chubz, me and jack are two seperate people posting, i can promise you that!
Who is Roy by the way, i dated a guy named Roy one time, i sure miss him, but Jack has filled that void left in my heart perfectly! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
J.T&E.D.M.
Gettin Down on the Farm
[img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]
I guess we are "too much alike" Ennis, thats why I understand you, feel you, and put my confidence in you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Luvins!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
LOL, ok that's it, cut it out guys, WHO ARE YOU!!?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
It could be someone just trying to mess with us as it's been said plenty of times before.
If they are for real then I won't read their posts about calling other guys "iron thighs" and they won't read our posts about calling girls hot.
But Ennis if you and your partner are for real then be warned. Please don't flaunt any gay stuff at me whether it's public or private. I'm not gonna flaunt straight stuff at you.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
be warned
[/ QUOTE ]
What are you gonna do man, beat em to death with an 1/8th note. Im sure they are shaking in their closets. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Bookmarks